<h3><img class=”alignright wp-image-4194″ src=”http://www.caferiomaxim.com/wp-content/uploads/png/FM-top-50-2019.png” alt=”” width=”193″ height=”192″ /></h3>
<h2><strong>Top 50 management company in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019!</strong></h2>
Visiting Guest Chefs, left to right: Ryan Satchwell, Marcus Triggs, SVP Reynaldo Hernandez, VP Corporate Chef Phil Wright, Sarrah Ponce De Leon, Guillermo Ortega
We Pledge to Uphold the Following Sustainable Practices
- Food is purchased locally and organic when possible.
- Local growers and artisan partners are chosen for their high quality standards, environmental responsibility and locations—all within 150 miles of our restaurants.
- Menus are developed according to the season, featuring local food.
- Chicken is purchased free-range and antibiotic-free.
- Tuna is purchased dolphin-free.
- 100% of Seafood is purchased according to the Monterey Bay Aquarium “Seafood Watch Guidelines”.
- Hamburger is made with FRESH Ground, Grass-Fed or Niman Ranch beef.
- Eggs are sourced Cage-Free.
- Fruits and vegetables are purchased fresh, seasonal and whenever possible ORGANIC according to the Clean Fifteen and Dirty Dozen recommendations.
- Stock are made from SCRATCH – never out of a can.
- Milk is free of antibiotics and artificial growth hormone.
- MSG is never used in our food preparation.
- All dressings are prepared from SCRATCH.
- Turkey and beef are roasted IN-HOUSE for deli meat selections.
- Only rice bran and olive oil are used for cooking.
- Mashed Potatoes are prepared from REAL potatoes.
- Upon delivery, all FRESH products are checked for FRESHNESS, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, and WHOLESOMENESS.
Implementing GREEN PRACTICES…changing one environment at a time